- Be at least 14 years old as of May 1, 2016 ( between 14 –15 parental and school permission is required; 16-17 parental permission)
- Be able to work a minimum of two, three-hour shifts per week (shifts are scheduled Monday – Friday from 3– 6 pm and Saturday from 10 am – 1 pm)
- Ability to work and interact with other staff and the public
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow detailed instructions and stay focused while multi-tasking
- Possess basic computer skills and have the ability to alphabetize
- Ability to lift a minimum of twenty-five pounds
If you meet the above requirements, please submit a letter of interest to the library no later than April 29, by 6 p.m. You can drop it off in person; email it to email@example.com or mail it to: Samuel H. Wentworth Library, PO Box 146, Center Sandwich NH 03227. Interviews will be conducted with all applicants. The starting date will be in early June. If you have any questions, please ask for Glynis Miner, Library Director at 284-6665.